Global Acrylic Resins Market Report Forecast to 2028
The global acrylic resins market size reached USD 15.98 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Spurt in construction activities globally as well as a rising need for eco-friendly formulations are some of the key factors driving steady global acrylic resins market revenue growth. In addition, increasing number of smart city projects in developing countries is expected to further augment revenue growth of the market between 2021 and 2028.
Advancements in bio-based resin solutions is important for long-term sustainability. The primary purpose of creating sustainable or bio-based paints and coating solutions is to ensure environmental sustainability. Majority of coating raw materials are produced from fossil-based raw materials or renewable sources including oils, coal, and natural gas. Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions caused by misuse of such resources has a significantly negative impact on the environment.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/815
The research report draws attention to the profound impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Acrylic Resins market and its crucial segments. The report evaluates the key factors influencing the market growth and considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the contributing elements for the economic slowdown of the market. The pandemic has altered various aspects of the global Acrylic Resins market scenario. However, this report offers an extensive COVID-19 impact analysis of the market to help readers gain knowledge of the significant effects of the outbreak on the present and future scenario of this business space. Hence, this is the newest report offering full coverage of the current economic situation that caused a global health crisis.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Acrylates segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Acrylates chemistry is widely used in the paints and coatings industry. Such resins are made up of alkyl acrylates and methacrylates homo and copolymers, which are sometimes blended with other thermoplastic compounds. These are primarily used as main binders in coatings, with applications in the construction and automotive sectors.
- Some major companies in the market report include BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Arkema S.A., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., DIC Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- In February 2021, Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd. purchased a 50.0% stake in AMI Automation, based in Monterrey, Mexico. AMI Automation offers fully integrated automation and control solutions to various industrial businesses. Showa Denko has a 5-year option to purchase the remaining 50.0% of AMI.
Acrylic Resins Market Segmentation:
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Form Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- Chemistry Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Application Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Paints & Coatings
- DIY coatings
- End-Use Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumer goods
- Electrical & electronics
- Paper & Paperboard
The global Acrylic Resins market consists of various significant regional segments. Under this section of the report, the product demand, output, and estimated revenue share of each region have been ascertained. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Middle East &Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/815
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Acrylic Resins market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Acrylic Resins market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Acrylic Resins Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Acrylic Resins Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 18.104.22.168. Rising construction activities around the world 22.214.171.124. Increasing need for ecologically friendly formulations 126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for acrylic resins from various industries 188.8.131.52. Rising demand for thermoplastics 4.2.3. Market restrains analysis 184.108.40.206. Health concerns related to acrylic resins 220.127.116.11. Stringent government regulations 18.104.22.168. High procurement costs 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acrylic-resins-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the details of the report or inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Hunting and Shooting Ammunition Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hunting-and-shooting-ammunition-market
Polyethylene Furanoate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polyethylene-furanoate-market
Explosion Proof Equipment Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/explosion-proof-equipment-market
Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Energy Efficient Glass Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-efficient-glass-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756