According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Smart Irrigation Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% and reach USD 2,687.7 million in 2028. These systems monitor weather, soil conditions, evaporation and plant water use to automatically adjust the watering schedule to actual conditions of the site. The market is experiencing a growth trajectory primarily due to demand from farmers and agriculturalists who wish to automate the process of agriculture so that the water usage is reduced.
The report also highlights recent product advancements and developments, technological developments, and R&D activities along with market size, market share, revenue share and growth, current and emerging trends, and key segments in the Smart Irrigation market. Moreover, the report also confers strategic recommendation to the new entrants as well as established players to help them capitalize on the market growth prospects.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2359
The major key players in the industry are Netafim Ltd. (Israel), Calsense (U.S.), The Toro Company (U.S.), Rain Bird Corporation (U.S.), Hunter Industries (U.S.), Hydropoint Data System, Inc. (U.S.), Galcon Ltd. (Israel), Rachio Inc. (U.S.), and Weathermatic (U.S.). Netafim Limited is an Israel-based company that manufactures irrigation equipment and provides digital farming services.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Sensors accounted for 25.1% of the market in 2019. There are many types of sensors ranging from soil moisture sensors, rain/freeze sensors, wind sensors, soil ph sensors, amongst others. These sensors sense the change in the surrounding variables that they are programmed for, and adjust the irrigation systems, accordingly, thereby preventing.
- On-site weather measurement controllers are a class of precision weather stations equipped with sensors that measure air temperature, relative humidity, solar radiation, rainfall, and wind speed.
- Soil Moisture Controller helps the farmers to monitor the moisture content of the soil and expected to have a CAGR of 17% in 2028. These sensors are buried in the root zone of turfs, trees or shrubs, and accurately determine the moisture level in the soil after which the reading is transmitted to the controller.
- Europe is projected to grow significantly in the forecast period. Increasing government support and investment is likely to boost the market growth. As part of the European Union (EU), the EU funded company named Figaro developed a smart agriculture DSS (Decision Supporting System) which allows the farmers to benefit from innovative development in irrigation technology.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2359
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Climate Based Controller System
- Soil Moisture Controller System
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Water Flow Meters
- Other Components
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Agricultural fields
- Landscape and Turf Irrigation
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-irrigation-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy Smart Irrigation Market Research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2359
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
* What will be the market size and growth rate of the Smart Irrigation market for the forecast period 2018-2028 across different regions?
* What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
* What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
* Which major trends are impacting the development of the Smart Irrigation Market Worldwide?
* Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Smart Irrigation market worldwide?
* What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2018 - 2028?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370