The global industrial fabric market size is expected to reach USD 204.80 Billion and register a revenue CAGR of 8.3% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to growth of the construction sector and increasing emphasis on infrastructure development. Increasing use of industrial fabrics in the construction sector has substantially improved construction quality. Industrial fabrics find extensive use in construction of dams, tunnels, bridges, and highways/roads, due to their excellent mechanical properties, including lightweight, resilience, and robustness, and better resistance to factors such as chemical degradation, creep, deterioration by pollutants/ contaminants in the air or moisture/rain.
The latest report on the global Industrial Fabric industry is expected to be one of the most sought-after ones, as it offers the latest coverage of the significant effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on all segments of the market. The global economic landscape has undergone unprecedented changes due to the global health crisis. The report studies the impact of COVID-19 on the market and analyzes key changes in trends and growth patterns. It also includes an estimate of the current and future impact of COVID-19 on overall industry growth.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/814
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In June 2019, Milliken & Company, which is a leading textile producer, made an announcement about entering into an agreement for the acquisition of Polartec, which is a company that offers performance textiles for military and outdoor apparel.
- By application, conveyor belt segment accounted for a significantly robust revenue share in 2020. Industrial fabrics are deployed as width fiber in conveyor belts to enhance fastener retention and rip resistance, along with abrasion resistance. Conveyor belts produced from polyester are developed for use in applications needing improved belt resistance to pyrolysis. Also, use of fibers such as polyamide that are tough and highly resistant to abrasion extend longevity of conveyor belts.
- Industrial fabric market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to rapid advancements in technology, strict legislative regulations for worker safety in industrial settings, and high demand for industrial fabrics from end-use applications. In addition, presence of leading market players such as DuPont is causative of robust market revenue growth.
The prominent players of the global Industrial Fabric market are expected to contribute significantly to the revenue generation owing to increasing demand for the Industrial Fabric products in the industry.
Prominent Players Profiled in the Industrial Fabric Market:
DuPont, GR Henderson Co. Textile Ltd., Russett Holdings, Johns Manville, ContiTech AG, Fitesa SA, Toray Industries Inc., Cerex Advanced Fabrics Inc., Beaulieu Technical Textiles, and Sage Automotive Interiors Inc.
For imparting a deeper understanding of the Industrial Fabric market, the market is further segmented into product types and applications. The report also offers projections for the market segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period.
- Fiber Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Transmission Belt
- Conveyor Belt
- Protective Clothing
- Flame resistant Apparel
Regional landscape of the Global Industrial Fabric Market:
- The latest report analyzes the growth trajectory of the global Industrial Fabric market, emphasizing the global dominance of the market across numerous developed and developing regions, including North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific (Japan, China, and India).
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share, and at the same time, zeroes in on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market over the forecast timeline.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/814
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Industrial Fabric market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Industrial Fabric market report.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Industrial Fabric Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Industrial Fabric Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers' analysis 220.127.116.11. Growing demand for industrial fabrics in automotive 18.104.22.168. Increasing adoption of geosynthetics 22.214.171.124. Growth of construction industry 126.96.36.199. Rising emphasis on industrial fire safety 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 188.8.131.52. Strict legislative regulations for industrial fabrics production 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-fabric-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Polysorbate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polysorbate-market
Chromatography Resins Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chromatography-resins-market
3D Printing Metal Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-metal-market
Super Absorbent Polymers Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/super-absorbent-polymers-market
Bioplastics Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bioplastics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756