Better project management is a key foundation for any business. It facilitates cohesive strategic planning, execution, and outcome. Instead of manual project management, you can elevate your performance with modernized project management (PM) software.
PM software simplifies initial planning, task assignments, team collaboration, report generation, output evaluation, and more. So, choosing the right program will ensure productive, unified project management. Therefore, here is a list of the seven best project management software used across all businesses.
Let's review each PM software to see which suits you the best.
Netsuite, as project management software, supports higher customization for varying projects. Its flexibility to accommodate different teams and projects renders it a distinct choice. It is easily adaptable for any business, which expands its horizon of functionality. Another distinguishing point is Netsuite pricing. Its cost is custom-made and depends on team size and selected features.
Besides its personalized tools, users can also pick a cost model that complies with their project management requirements. Moreover, its integration and reporting tools are also plus points, providing advanced compatibility and analytical services.
- Businesses from manufacturing to healthcare to retail to finance can easily employ it for multi-tasking.
- Its decision-making and unified capability advance it as a one-stop PM software.
- Higher customization of Netsuite means high-end project management outcomes.
- The initial learning of Netsuite is a little high.
Netsuite pricing has five distinct plans, each with its custom quote. Contact a vendor for its price estimate.
Besides task planning and strategy, another crucial factor is the workforce. As you might get an idea from its name, TimeWellScheduled is a cutting-edge solution for workforce management. Organizing time schedules, reporting, and time tracking of staff across business and projects is made simple. You don't need to do these tasks manually. TimeWellScheduled automates such stuff and emphasizes driving better results.
It ensures that all the tasks are being conducted effectively and team performance is on the clock. Its advanced reporting and time-tracking tools promise a productive output, and extra costs are cut off.
- Its all-encompassing time management and scheduling features keep the project tasks on a straight performance loop.
- Automation reduces manual tasks and optimizes an organized performance throughout different projects.
- The streamlined mobile app and security compliances are an extra outcome and privacy leverage.
- Given its priorities on workforce management, some of the advanced project management tools are not supported.
TimeWellScheduled starts with a free version of basic features. However, its paid versions include two packages: Premium for $3/user/month and Enterprise for $4/user/month.
Offered by Atlassian, Confluence is a versatile project management tool. From project collaboration to data sharing, it holds all the team on the same page. Moreover, its customizable templates, documentation, task management, and various integrations optimize its efficacy.
The expanded horizon of its features makes it an acute choice for different team sizes and projects. Features like content tree, page tracking, and macros unify all project management facets in one place. You can easily add your team members, share tasks, mention them, and provide instructions with its sleek user interface, making it a unified option.
- Its flexibility and various add-ons bring it forward as an all-in-one PM software.
- Idea collection and knowledge base are easy to share and execute with its collaborative tools.
- Confluence also prioritizes its security and privacy by encryption and backup storage services.
- Its rich-feature capabilities demand a high learning curve from its users.
It comes with four different pricing plans. Free; Standard ($5.75 per month); Premium ($11 per month); and Enterprise of customized price.
Aha! is a high-end project management software for conceptualizing, mapping, tracking, and collaboration. Different teams of different sizes can use it simultaneously. Product developers, IT, marketing, and such fields can benefit from its project management services. Besides its project management tools, it is invigoratingly employed for product development.
Aha! also supports visualized mapping that streamlines a thorough project management and product development procedure. Moreover, it supports Gantt Charts, time management, and strategic planning. All of these help you achieve your targeted project management output.
- It unites different development and project management teams in one place.
- Its service and idea roadmap services help yield an organized management.
- Reporting and analytical tools are beneficial for step-by-step evaluation.
- The overwhelming number of features require extra learning time.
Aha! has three distinct pricing plans that start from $59 per user per month to $149 per user per month.
Bigtime software automates various manual project management tasks and amplifies overall efficacy. Besides, integration with other systems, such as Jira, Hubspot, and others, is also supported. The performance and task evaluation, with its analytical tools, drive better decision-making. Its timesheet app excels in its outcome by measuring time spent on each task and project.
Also, not only time but expense tracking and management of a project are also monitored. So, a thorough record of a project is available. As for project tasks, it provides due dates, task assignments, schedules, and progress measurement tools.
- Billing, invoicing, timesheet, and expense tracking cover all a project's administrative and repetitive tasks.
- Its versatility in handling multiple projects is another plus point.
- Its configurable reports, advanced stats, and analytical results assist in measuring accomplishment and outcome.
- Some of its advanced tools demand learning expertise.
Bigtime pricing varies for each team size and setting. So, you need to contact a vendor for its custom price quote.
Wrike simplifies team collaboration, streamlines project planning, amplifies execution, and sustains performance management. Its provided tools vary from custom and auto reporting to smooth integrations. As for its user interface, it is quite simple but not too old. Its layout is intuitive, modernized, and easy to navigate. Moreover, its offered templates give different options to pick a suitable one.
Besides, you also get integrations that include Evernote, Replicon, Airtable, and others. Its scope for project management covers fields like marketing and IT, creative and product development, and business operations. Personalization ensures you have a free hand to customize it per your requirements. Its boards and table charts are available for ideation and project planning; they come with privacy and control tools.
- Different management tools are available, including portfolio, resource, and expense.
- Automated tools are noteworthy for their swiftness and error-free performance.
- Different project management methodologies are used.
- Wrike runs more smoothly only on updated and latest devices.
Alongside its free version, Wrike pricing starts at $9.80 per month for each user and goes up to $24.80 monthly. It also provides customized price quotes.
PM software provided by Atlassian, Trello helps streamline project management and, eventually, team collaboration. Its comprehensive user interface saves time since it unifies all the tools in its cohesive dashboard. It features tools like cards, lists, and boards for task management, assignment, and performance outline. Its automation and integration features expand its effectiveness.
Moreover, its privacy standards adhere to regulations like GDPR and encryption. Needless to say, its customization centralizes its performance according to a project's demands. The tracking and progress measurement tools keep you updated on your project's performance. And finally, Wrike also supports API access.
- The user interface is visually appealing and is easy to customize.
- Checklists, task creation, tracking, and all related services are rendered flexible and accurate.
- Its mobile app for Android and iOS functions smoothly.
- Some stools fail to meet advanced project management and reporting.
Trello comes with a free package. However, its paid versions start from $6 per month and cost up to $17.5.
Choosing the right project management software will yield organized planning and task performance. It also automates tedious activities. Team collaboration makes sure that all the team members are equally engaged. Updates and alerts provide any changes. Moreover, tracking tools will help you record its output, time spent, and expenses. So, whatever PM software you select from our shortlisted seven best project management software, pick the one that is highly relatable to your needs.